Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Last Minute Storytelling

I signed up to do a digital storytelling tonight, but due to a big project in Research Methods class I didn't do any prep for it. I considered trying to get out of it (actually, I am still considering that!) but I figured it would be good practical practice to do a last minute storytime.

I am going to do a folktale (since if I mess it up, no one is likely to notice, since they often are random), and found Folktexts, which is a great resource with all kinds of folktales compiled. They are arranged by theme - "Abducted by Aliens," "Cannibalism," "Eat Me When I'm Fatter."

Wish me luck!

Edited to Add: I was failing to pay attention, the chat had been moved to Monday. Oh, well.

1 comment:

Melodysky said...

Thanks for posting this video! Sometime you just have to make the world ready for your stories. You should adapt that story it would be fantastic!